Practical Explosive Training School
About the Course
Visit the registration website: November 26 – 27, 2018
ONLY National Parks for registration to 8 hours at ERL go to think link: Please click on the link November 28, 2018
Please for registration go to think link: Please click on the link February 18 – 19, 2019
Please for registration go to think link: Please click on the link November 18 – 19, 2019
This short course is a collaboration with the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment that offers basic training for inexperienced blasters on general explosives regulations and best practices procedures, with an emphasis on practical knowledge. The topics covered will include explosives safety, handling, storage, and applications. This course may count towards the required experience for the Colorado State Explosives Permit.
For more information, please view the PETS flyer.
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fees for the Practical Explosives Training School:
- Regular attendees (pre-registered) – $575.00 (USD)
- Regular attendees (walk-in) – $675.00 (USD)
Discounts are available when registering more than one person on the same registration form 4 to 6 persons recieve a 10% discount.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course notes
- Refreshments at breaks
To register for this event, please contact Vilem Petr at Colorado School of Mines Mining Department. Checks can be made out to the address below. Credit card and wire transfer payments are accepted as well.
Advanced Explosives Processing Research Group (AXPRO)
Colorado School of Mines
Mining Engineering Department
600 Illinois Street, Brown Building
Golden, CO 80401
Cancellation and Attendee Subistitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration, requires written notice that must emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to AXPRO. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitution may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received by AXPRO at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants for the course who cancel within the period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.